How to get the last test run status of a test in several specific test plan/test execution

mike mao May 9, 2021

Hi everyone,

I have a test which has been added into 3 test plans. I just want to get the last testrunstatus from 2 among the 3 test plans, and use it as the test result in the dashboard pie chart, grouping by testrunstatus. Is there any mean I can do that?

1 answer

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2021

Hi @mike mao welcome to the Atlassian community,

It seems like you are using a market place plugin for your test runs. If that is the case, I would request you to check their site and related documentations/ videos.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

mike mao May 9, 2021

Hi @G subramanyam ,

Thanks for the repy. I'm new to JIRA, have no idea it's a market place plugin or it's the X-Ray function. 

More details: I have a ticket which the issue type is test, has been added into two test executions, I used the Pie chart in Dashboard and used the TestRunStatus as the Statistic Type. In the Dashboard it used the test result from the first one. I need to use the test result from the second one. Have no idea how could it be done.JIRA.png

JIRA Dashboard.png

Thanks!

mike mao May 9, 2021

Hi there,

Found an alternative way by using the overall test result which can fetch the test result from specific test plan.

Like andrea.grasso likes this

Suggest an answer