Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to get the last test run status of a test in several specific test plan/test execution Edited

Hi everyone,

I have a test which has been added into 3 test plans. I just want to get the last testrunstatus from 2 among the 3 test plans, and use it as the test result in the dashboard pie chart, grouping by testrunstatus. Is there any mean I can do that?

1 answer

0 votes
G subramanyam Community Leader May 09, 2021

Hi @mike mao welcome to the Atlassian community,

It seems like you are using a market place plugin for your test runs. If that is the case, I would request you to check their site and related documentations/ videos.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Hi @G subramanyam ,

Thanks for the repy. I'm new to JIRA, have no idea it's a market place plugin or it's the X-Ray function. 

More details: I have a ticket which the issue type is test, has been added into two test executions, I used the Pie chart in Dashboard and used the TestRunStatus as the Statistic Type. In the Dashboard it used the test result from the first one. I need to use the test result from the second one. Have no idea how could it be done.JIRA.png

JIRA Dashboard.png

Thanks!

Hi there,

Found an alternative way by using the overall test result which can fetch the test result from specific test plan.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you