How to get swimlanes with issues via REST API ?

Alexander Sutyagin May 22, 2020

I need to copy the board view issue desk with all issues, swimlanes, filters etc in my addon. So there is a need to get swimlanes with issues. Now I found how to get swimlane strategy via private Rest API, however I should use basic auth to access the REST API.

But the swimlane's strategy name isn't enough to group issues by swimlanes.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2020

There's no REST API for getting the swimlane definitions yet.

Abdul Rehman Butt April 5, 2023

Any progress on this?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2023

It has not changed.

0 votes
EZAP Zbigniew Piecuch October 8, 2021

Hello
@Alexander Sutyagin could you share how are you getting the swimlane strategy name?
I'm trying to get it with no success yet, and in my case strategy name could already help a lot (still api for swimlanes would be nice to have :) ).

Kobus Smit October 15, 2021

Hi,

An SWIMLANE API will also help me alot. 

My struggle is with maxResults 

/jira/rest/api/2/search?jql=project=BDASINGZA&status=open&issuetype=epic&fields=id,key,summary,description,issuetype,status&maxResults=100

At my company they ONLY allow 50 records. I add the maxResults parameter. Our swimlanes are base on Epic's so this will really help.

:)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events