How to get number of times a test executed in different test executions?

Venkata Praveen Bollimunta March 27, 2019

Following is the scenario.

1. We prepared tests for iteration 1 (Sprint 1) in our project

2. Created a test execution and added the test cases to it. All tests executed and some failed.

3. Fix deployed during same iteration and we re-tested the failed test cases in the same test execution and passed.

4. We got fix for few defects in next iteration, created new test execution with new release value, added all failed test cases in iteration 1 and executed.

5. Now we are looking for a report that shows all test runs for a test for same test execution or different test execution.

Test1           Test Execution1              2019-03-02            Failed         Iteration1

Test1           Test Execution1              2019-03-07            Passed       Iteration1

Test1           Test Execution2              2019-03-18            Passed       Iteration2

Is there any gadget or tool available for getting this kind of report? It might not be exactly the same but at the least can I get all test runs of a test during the course of the project? I always get latest test run status only.

Thanks,

Venkata Praveen

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Inês Silva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2019

Hi Venkata,

You should be able to get that information in the Test Runs Report.
Please check our documentation here: https://confluence.xpand-it.com/display/public/XRAY/Test+Runs+Report

Best regards,
Xray Team

Khairy El Sagh September 7, 2023

trying to reach the link but it doesn't work

0 votes
Saurabh Kalantri May 24, 2021

@Inês Silva I have my team executing the test one time and they found multiple defects, and now they have fixed the defects, and now they would like to rerun the test execution, and that brings me to my question - is there a way I can keep track of the number of time that test execution or the test under the test execution was executed for reporting purpose ?

Saurabh Kalantri May 24, 2021

I am on the cloud version BTW

Suggest an answer