Following is the scenario.
1. We prepared tests for iteration 1 (Sprint 1) in our project
2. Created a test execution and added the test cases to it. All tests executed and some failed.
3. Fix deployed during same iteration and we re-tested the failed test cases in the same test execution and passed.
4. We got fix for few defects in next iteration, created new test execution with new release value, added all failed test cases in iteration 1 and executed.
5. Now we are looking for a report that shows all test runs for a test for same test execution or different test execution.
Test1 Test Execution1 2019-03-02 Failed Iteration1
Test1 Test Execution1 2019-03-07 Passed Iteration1
Test1 Test Execution2 2019-03-18 Passed Iteration2
Is there any gadget or tool available for getting this kind of report? It might not be exactly the same but at the least can I get all test runs of a test during the course of the project? I always get latest test run status only.
You should be able to get that information in the Test Runs Report.
Please check our documentation here: https://confluence.xpand-it.com/display/public/XRAY/Test+Runs+Report
@Inês Silva I have my team executing the test one time and they found multiple defects, and now they have fixed the defects, and now they would like to rerun the test execution, and that brings me to my question - is there a way I can keep track of the number of time that test execution or the test under the test execution was executed for reporting purpose ?
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events