How to get list of users sessions in JIRA

Hi,

is there a way though the SQL DB to get the complete list of user sessions in JIRA?  I'm interested in getting the user id + last login timestamp.

Regads

Gael

3 answers

1 accepted

Got it: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Retrieve+last+login+dates+for+users+from+the+database

Replacing lastAuthenticated with login.lastLoginMillis to get last login date.

0 vote
Peter Bengov Community Champion Nov 17, 2014

What about this: http://jira.<domain>.com/secure/admin/CurrentUsersList.jspa (Cog > System > User Sessions)

Hi,

yes that's what I'm looking for. But the problem is that from this page, we can't export the list, which makes it useless for statistics (I have sessions 1-50 out of total of ~13000, I won't even try displaying all pages!)

So I was wondering how I can get this from the DB instead, which a "nice" sql query...

Regards

Gael

It would be useful to export the data on the CurrentUsersList.jspa page however, as it contains the # of requests sent by each user and that data could be useful for troubleshooting "bad" scripts..

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 3 hours ago in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

57 views 4 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you