How to get jira-config.properties effective on nodes in Data Center ?

Eddy Fras January 9, 2019

According to this post I created a jira-config.properties file in my shared home directory to reactivate deprecated Excel export on Jira 7.6.9 .

# cat jira-config.properties
jira.export.excel.enabled=true

I restarted one node of my cluster but the Excel export is still not available when I'm connected on this specific node.

What's the procedure to have these properties taken into account on cluster nodes ?

Thanks 

1 answer

1 vote
Kiran Panduga {Appfire}
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2019

Hi @Eddy Fras

In JIRA Data Center, Only the below listed directories should be part of the shared home directory.

• data
  • plugins
  • logos
  • import
  • export
  • caches

w.r.t jira-config.properties file, it should be part of the respective node home directory.

Thanks,

Kiran.

Eddy Fras January 11, 2019
Kiran Panduga {Appfire}
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2019

Hi @Eddy Fras

Yes, please include jira-config.properties file in the respective node home directory 

Please visit the below Atlassian Data Center Installation doc to know what all directories, files should be part of the shared home directory.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/installing-jira-data-center-861253059.html

Thanks,

Kiran.

Suggest an answer