How to get issues with custom field

Yellalingh Margonda February 11, 2020

HI Team,

currently I am using 

rest/api/2/search?jql=project=<project_id>&fields=project,assignee,Interviewer&maxResults=7 to get the JIRA issues for my project. here interviewer is the custom field. which is not been returned by responce. Can you please let me know how can i retrive all the issues with the custom field value. Thanks in advance

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Payne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2020

Use customfield_nnnnn (e.g. customfield_10423) instead. To get the ID, go into the custom fields screen, search for your field, and hover over the screens link. Or view the source of a View Issue screen, find your field, and note id of the div surrounding the field value.

Yellalingh Margonda February 12, 2020

thanks a lot for suggestion it worked, Can you please help me how can I get data incrementally, i.e updated or created after certaintime. thanks in advance.

Payne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2020

You can include those fields in your JQL. Something like this:

rest/api/2/search?jql=project=BR+and+created>2020-02-11&fields=created,assignee

Agnes December 14, 2021

Bug how to get issues if the custom field is related field?

Agnes December 14, 2021

I use "customfield_10906",but it failed to get returned by response

Suggest an answer