How to get all filter in jira server?

Dang Thi Thuy Tien
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2019

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 5.51.12 PM.png

I want to get all filter, something like this table.

How can I do that?

Thank you,

5 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2019

Hello,

If you want to get all filters (even filters, which are not shared with you and private filters), you need to execute sql to your database:

SELECT s.filtername, s.authorname, s.DESCRIPTION FROM searchrequest s

Dang Thi Thuy Tien
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2019

Thank you @Alexey Matveev. In the table searchrequest i can find all information I want.

But I wonder, do we have any other way to get that information via java class?

Cheers,

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2019

I think it is possible though I do not have a script.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dang Thi Thuy Tien
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2019

I found the solution for this question is: 

private final SearchRequestService searchRequestService;

ApplicationUser user = ComponentAccessor.getJiraAuthenticationContext().getLoggedInUser();
searchRequestList = new ArrayList<>(searchRequestService.getOwnedFilters(user));

https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/how-to-get-all-filter/26526/5

0 votes
Yassin February 9, 2021

Try out the free App "My Filter Manager for Jira" this can be used by admins to check the usage of certain fields in filters or filters owned by inactive users. 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1224201/my-filter-manager-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview

0 votes
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2019

HI @Dang Thi Thuy Tien\

You can use the JQL to get all the filters.

like filter in (....)

Dang Thi Thuy Tien
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2019

I want to get all filter scheme ;)

Thank you

Like samia likes this
0 votes
Charly [DEISER]
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2019

Hi @Dang Thi Thuy Tien

If you are a Jira administrator you can see all filters here: <your jira base url>/secure/admin/filters/ViewSharedFilters.jspa

Hope this helps!

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2019

Private filters will not be in the list.

Like # people like this
Anthony Frank April 28, 2022

I am an admin at my company and it I can view Private filters using the above link.

Suggest an answer