How to get Value from Priority?

Ramesh Lakshmanasamy June 14, 2018

I got result like below 

IssueConstantImpl[[GenericEntity:Priority][sequence,1][statusColor,#d04437][name,Highest][iconurl,/images/icons/priorities/highest.png][description,This problem will block progress.][id,1]]

from Priority. I need to get particular element value.

1 answer

0 votes
Marcos Sanchez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2018

Hi Ramesh,

You have to "get" the value that you want. 

For example, to get the name of the priority for an issue:

issue.getPriority().getName()

Hope it helps!

Regards,
Marcos

Ramesh Lakshmanasamy June 15, 2018

@Marcos Sanchez i want get value from Priority object.Not concern Issue.anyway thanks i got Solution.

Marcos Sanchez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2018

Hi,

It works the same way.

With getPriority() you get the Priority object (IssueConstantImpl[[GenericEntity:Priority][sequence,1][statusColor,#d04437][name,Highest][iconurl,/images/icons/priorities/highest.png][description,This problem will block progress.][id,1]]) and with getName() it returns the name value (as getDescription() returns the description, getId() returns the Id, etc...).

Well, then I'm happy that you got a solution by your own :)

Best Regards,
Marcos

Ramesh Lakshmanasamy June 15, 2018

@Marcos Sanchez Yes i used iterator and got solution.Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events