How to generate a report using a qucik filter?

Vasugy Louis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 9, 2019

I have different quick filters in a board based on some conditions. Want to generate a report that can be exported based on the status of the issues under the quick filters.

3 answers

0 votes
joseph weiss October 10, 2019

If you use a list gadget there is an icon on the bottom of the gadget where you can open your list results in an excel table

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2019

Hi @Vasugy Louis  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

When you say you want to generate a report, are you saying you want to create a Filter and then export the results of the Filter? Or are you talking about one of the built in Reports in Jira?

If it is the filter, you should just be able to copy the query from your Quick Filter and paste it in the new filter.

0 votes
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 9, 2019

Hi Vasugy Louis and Welcome,

Depending on the selected report, you can use or not your quickfilters, e.g. Burndown Chart cannot be further refined using quickfilters, but Control Chart can be.

So, if the report does not allow you to use quickfilters while displaying the data to further refine it. There is not much to do out-of-the-box.

Hope this helps,
Regards

Suggest an answer