How to follow/separate specific tasks from a version while keeping them in the version

Emilie Caron February 6, 2021

Hi,

I just jump in project X that started without any management. Two dev are working on a new version. They created multiples tasks for this new version. Some of these tasks are specific to project X.

As a manager, how could I follow the advancement of project X? I would like to see column To do / In progress / Done and if possible, add a column "review". I would also like to fix "milestones" in time so we all know that at this date "xyz" tasks will be release.

I suggest that we create sprints but one of the dev created tasks that need subtasks (but these subtasks are "in his head"). As it is written right now, his tasks relate more to Epic and his subtasks, to tasks.

We both agree that he will have some cleanup and adjustments to do but I want him to do as less changes as possible so he can focus on his work.

1- Should I start a new project. In this case, can I link the tasks from the actual version without removing it from where there are?

2- Should I apply a filter specific to this project (and rename the tasks with a keyword)? In this case, will I be able to visualize my column To do / In progress / Done?

3- Should I duplicate these tasks  and linked them together somehow?

Thanks

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events