How to find tickets that I touched in some way ordered by date

I'd like to get a list of tickets that I worked on (possibly constrained by date).  And when I say worked on, I mean anything having to do with a ticket - adding a comment, moving it to the next stage in the workflow, changing the story points, whatever.

And I'd like the tickets sorted by the date that I affected the ticket.  Is this possible?

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Tayyab Bashir Community Champion Sep 27, 2017

You'd have to construct the JQL according to your need. 

For e.g. the following would return all the issue:
- you commented 
- changed status of
- was ever the assignee 
- was ever the reporter
- or ever added a worklog on an issue.

issueFunction in commented('by tbas') OR status changed BY tbas OR assignee was in (tbas) OR reporter was in (tbas) OR worklogAuthor in (tbas)

Your answer lead to towards the answer:

assignee was in (currentuser()) OR status changed by currentuser() OR reporter was in (currentuser()) ORDER BY updated DESC

Jira didn't know anything about `worklogAuthor` and it complained that ScriptRunner wasn't licensed when I attempted to run `

issueFunction in commented('by tbas')

`

Tayyab Bashir Community Champion Sep 28, 2017

worklogAuthor should work since that field is provided by default in JIRA.

worklogAuthor in (currentUser())

and to get issues which a user has commented on is not a default JIRA functionality, you'd have to access it via ScriptRunner plugin. 

You can generate a trail license and try it out. 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

55 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you