How to find "Done" issues in next gen projects

Sandra Fernandes November 16, 2018

In a  next gen project, I'm looking for the "Done" (Completed) issues.  How can I find them?

4 answers

2 votes
Sidhartha Meka
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 17, 2019

Screenshot 2019-07-18 at 8.10.19 AM.pngScreenshot 2019-07-18 at 8.10.30 AM.pngScreenshot 2019-07-18 at 8.10.42 AM.pngScreenshot 2019-07-18 at 8.10.59 AM.png

Sidhartha Meka
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 17, 2019

Step 1, 2, 3, 4 are in order. 

1 vote
Martz October 2, 2019

@Sandra Fernandes simply get out of the project (go to the Jira logo on top left corner) then go to Issues and filters in the menu and there you can filter by project and by Done tickets or issues. I hope this one really helps.

tamta_davitashvili
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 4, 2019

Your comment helped me. Thanks

1 vote
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2018

Hello,

It would be:

project = yourproject and resolution = Done

Thank you, but I guess I should have been a bit more specific.  How do I find the  done issues in previous (completed) sprints?  Right  now the only way to see completed sprints is in a report.

Catherine Harrell April 24, 2019

@Alexey Matveev Is this done on the Backlog Search or the Scrum Board Search screen? 

Erin Liva December 6, 2021

I would also like to know the answer to this question as it relates to viewing closed sprints. Reports are not helpful if you need to reopen an issue.  Can we get the same toggle to review completed sprints like in the company projects?

Like Vinny B likes this
0 votes
Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2018

Hi @Sandra Fernandes - it would be the same as @Alexey Matveev but add this: project = projectName and resolution = Done and Sprint in closedSprints()

Thanks

Thank you!

Like Andrew Ford likes this
Sandra Fernandes November 19, 2018

I'm sorry to keep on about this - but where would I place the query? What screen would I need to be in - Roadmap, Backlog, Board?  The Next Gen project set up is not intuitive.

Next Question - How can I track actual time spent on a task?

Like # people like this
Vinny B
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 5, 2019

use the search magnifying glass on the left hand side and then click 'advanced search' 

Catherine Harrell April 24, 2019

I do not see an advanced search feature for this query:

project = yourproject and resolution = Done and closedSprints()

2.PNG1.PNG

Mark McPartland
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 29, 2019

Use the magnifying glass on very left of screen, not the one under the board/backlog page

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events