How to find issues modified since last Wednesday ?

BarthélémyH February 27, 2012

Hello,

Is there a way to find issues modified since last Wednesday ?

I know how to do it for the last X days, but here we have a meeting every Wednesday and need to see at any time whatever was done since the last meeting.

Thank you

Barth

6 answers

8 votes
Marco Colageo April 23, 2013

You can use the following:

updated > "-2d"

updated > startOfDay()

updated > startOfWeek()

updated > startOfMonth()

updated > startOfYear()

Look here for details: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA052/Advanced+Searching

Regards

4 votes
Wayne Walker October 11, 2016

If you want to find tickets you changed the status on :

status changed by currentUser() after startOfWeek(-1) ORDER BY updated DESC

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2012

I've never managed to get around this problem without code. We specifically write a derived date custom field that would store/display/search on "first monday before updated field" so we could search for "everything touched last week".

I think Jira 5 may have some JQL clauses that help now though...

BarthélémyH February 27, 2012

Thank you for your answer. This is what I thought. I'll have a try at JIRA 5, just to see if it might work in the future.

1 vote
AmandaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2013

Just a tiny add on for other answers. To check issues updated since last week, you can use

updated > startOfWeek(-1) in your advanced search query

-1 means for last one week.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2012

er, it's "updated > -Xd" - pretty simple jql, generated by the simple search (which has a nice popup help box to walk you through it) or typing in the JQL box.

0 votes
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2012

Hi ,

Can you please share how you are able to find issues for the last X days ? Thank you :)

Suggest an answer