Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to find issues modified since last Wednesday ?

Hello,

Is there a way to find issues modified since last Wednesday ?

I know how to do it for the last X days, but here we have a meeting every Wednesday and need to see at any time whatever was done since the last meeting.

Thank you

Barth

6 answers

You can use the following:

updated > "-2d"

updated > startOfDay()

updated > startOfWeek()

updated > startOfMonth()

updated > startOfYear()

Look here for details: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA052/Advanced+Searching

Regards

If you want to find tickets you changed the status on :

status changed by currentUser() after startOfWeek(-1) ORDER BY updated DESC

2 votes

I've never managed to get around this problem without code. We specifically write a derived date custom field that would store/display/search on "first monday before updated field" so we could search for "everything touched last week".

I think Jira 5 may have some JQL clauses that help now though...

Thank you for your answer. This is what I thought. I'll have a try at JIRA 5, just to see if it might work in the future.

Just a tiny add on for other answers. To check issues updated since last week, you can use

updated > startOfWeek(-1) in your advanced search query

-1 means for last one week.

0 votes

er, it's "updated > -Xd" - pretty simple jql, generated by the simple search (which has a nice popup help box to walk you through it) or typing in the JQL box.

Hi ,

Can you please share how you are able to find issues for the last X days ? Thank you :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you