How to filter issues based on Security Level

Thomas Snickare December 20, 2021

Hi 

I want to have quickfilter, for a board, based security level.  That not showing security level "project members"  on the board. Anybody have a solution for this?

//Thomas 

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2021

Hi @Thomas Snickare 

You can filter using "level" keyword.

Sample JQL: level = "Internal"

Regards,

Vishwas

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2021

In case if you dont want to include issues from that security level you can write like this:

JQL : level != "project members"

Thomas Snickare December 22, 2021

Hi Vishwas

Doesn´t work for me. All issues will disappear on the Board if I use != “Project members”. I can filter out security level “project members” in swimlanes or mark with a special colour by using;  level = "Project Members".

Regards

Thomas 

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 22, 2021

Hi @Thomas Snickare 

This thing is working level != "project members" for me in Jira Server platform. Also You need to be part of all the other levels for the issues to show up on the board (in case if other security level is marked for tickets)

I did have check in both server and cloud jira, seems to be a bug i guess != doesn't show me issues in cloud jira. but worked for in jira software server.

Regards,

Vishwas

Like Matt Doar likes this

Suggest an answer