How to fetch all user detail from a project using JQL

Hi

I want to fetch a list of all user which are assigned for a project. what i found is that i can fetch all the issues in a project. Could you provide me a way to fecth all the users associated with a project.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

You can't fetch the users using JQL I think.

What do you mean by all users assigned to project - all users participating in the projects roles ?

Do you need to fetch the users in some code (plugin using Java, script, etc..) ? If so, then you can use either the JAVA API directy or the REST API to retrieve the contents of the project's roles and all the users in those roles

Nope. JQL is for searching for issues.

"All users associated with a project" is not a useful phrase - you need to define *exactly* what you mean by that - your rules could easily be different from anyone else's guess on what it means.

I am using Rest API to fetch user detail by providing project name in

https://URL/rest/api/2/search?jql=project="*****"

I will try using Boris approach

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

216 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you