How to export data in the EPICS (under Roadmaps) into CSV/EXCEL file?

Moses Rajan July 6, 2021

How to export data in the EPICS (under Roadmaps) in CSV/EXCEL file? I see only IMAGE export.

Export image only option.png

4 answers

1 vote
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 19, 2021

Hi @Moses Rajan 

A different option you can try is Better Excel Exporter Cloud, which can export your Advanced Roadmaps managed issues to native Excel files or even create Excel reports from it automatically:

jira-portfolio-export.pngjira-portfolio-report.png

(Please note that Better Excel Exporter is a paid and supported app and I'm part of the team developing it.)

1 vote
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2021

Hi @Moses Rajan ,

Thanks for posting in community.

I think there is Big Template in marketplace which is approved by marketplace bug bounty program.

Could you please check and confirm if it solves your purpose?

Please accept in case it solves your query or respond and allow others to share inputs.

Stay safe and healthy.

Cheers

Suvradip

0 votes
Rahul_RVS_Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 20, 2021

H i @Moses Rajan 

Welcome to the community !!

If you would be interested in a third party app to get this data, you can try out our plugin

Agile Tools : Epic Tree, Links Tree, Time in Status & Worklogs

You can export the Epics to CSV along with complete hierarchy of the Epic, and roll up time & story points progress at each level.

Epic Hierarchy - CSV Export.png

0 votes
Andreas Haaken _APTIS_
Marketplace Partner
November 19, 2021

@Moses Rajan

If you have the need to justify the list of issues or easily add the exported columns and include some summaries, you might want to take a look at the new Detail View Editor of Epic Sum Up. 
You can: 

1. open the initiative from the Summary panel or any progressbar
  2. filter your issues to your relevant set if needed
  3. add any custom field as column
  4. export your result to excel (incl. summaries) 

2021-11-19 12_52_44-.png

Suggest an answer