How to export Issue Transitions ?

Hello,

I want to export the transition associated to all jira tasks in a project.

Same feature as this Jira view (https://jsutil.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JSUTIL/JIRA+Suite+Utilities+Issue+Transitions+Tab) but with export in excel or csv file or ...

I don't find a jira plugin with this feature, I can use the jira REST/JSON API to export these datas but it take a lot of times and a need this report in csv/excel file to my manager (not Json) - I can convert it but it's will generate time work for me :P

Do you know if a feature or jira plugin exist ? (if not I will create a jira plugin because my company need it)

Thanks for your help Atlassian team !

Antoine

2 answers

0 vote

I've not seen a plugin that does this directly, but there was one that exposed the data as a field so you could use it in the issue navigator and get it as plain text on an issue line. I can't find it in the marketplace though.

I think you may have to write a plugin to do it (if you can't find the one I can't find any more, or it's not what you need)

0 vote
Tarun Sapra Community Champion Oct 30, 2017

Try the "Workflow report" feature of the "Better Excel plugin". It exports the transition times in an excel format.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,331 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot