How to export Issue Transitions ?

Antoine Berthelin April 24, 2014

Hello,

I want to export the transition associated to all jira tasks in a project.

Same feature as this Jira view (https://jsutil.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JSUTIL/JIRA+Suite+Utilities+Issue+Transitions+Tab) but with export in excel or csv file or ...

I don't find a jira plugin with this feature, I can use the jira REST/JSON API to export these datas but it take a lot of times and a need this report in csv/excel file to my manager (not Json) - I can convert it but it's will generate time work for me :P

Do you know if a feature or jira plugin exist ? (if not I will create a jira plugin because my company need it)

Thanks for your help Atlassian team !

Antoine

3 answers

0 votes
Sharon Grimm December 14, 2018

@[deleted] - This is also captured in JRASERVER-8875.  I'm searching for this functionality and am finding that there is a lot of interest.

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2017

Try the "Workflow report" feature of the "Better Excel plugin". It exports the transition times in an excel format.

Sharon Grimm December 14, 2018

Sadly, "Better Excel Exporter" does not support Jira Cloud.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2014

I've not seen a plugin that does this directly, but there was one that exposed the data as a field so you could use it in the issue navigator and get it as plain text on an issue line. I can't find it in the marketplace though.

I think you may have to write a plugin to do it (if you can't find the one I can't find any more, or it's not what you need)

Suggest an answer