How to expand the stacked entries for Calendar

Xu Ming MTCT
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 5, 2024

捕获.PNGIn the screenshot, we can see in the Calendar the entries are stacked, through if we click the entries we can get a list, but we can't see the due date for every item. so how to do the setting, then we can see due date for every item in one picture, then we can plan our tasks according to the information?

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2024

Hi Xu - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

So what happens when you click on the +5 more link? Does it show what you are looking for? 

Xu Ming MTCT
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 5, 2024

No, it is not I am looking for. It only shows the list on that day, but for example IND590-3365 item, how long the task is due to, maybe it is one day, maybe two days. we don't know this unless we click into the item.

1.PNG

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2024

You might see if there is an add-on out there that will do what you wan it to do. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events