Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to enable the Issue Collector in JIRA Cloud?

Edited

Trying to enable the Issue Collector on the first project but the documentation doesn't seem to match the interface. The following page reads:

/secure/admin/ViewGlobalCollectors!default.jspa

No collectors have been configured yet. Please navigate to the admin section of one of yourprojectsand configure your first collector via the 'Issue collectors' tab on the left!

When I browse to the admin section of a project there is no "Issue collectors" tab:

Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 9.46.43 AM.png

From the documentation:

On the left of the Project Summary page, click the Issue Collectors tab. The Issue Collectors page is displayed, listing any issue collectors that have already been set up in your project.

How do I enable "Issue Collectors", etc?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @David Vasandani

Looks like you're on a next-gen project, where the issue collectors feature is not available yet. You'd need to create a classic project to be able to use issue collectors.

More information about next-gen projects: Everything you want to know about next-gen projects in Jira Cloud

Hope this helps,

- Manon

Sam Lee I'm New Here Jan 06, 2022

Is this available yet for next gen projects? It's been 2 years

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you