How to enable "Export to PDF" option, which is missing in JIRA 7.2.8. I want to export issues.

Ravi Kumar June 8, 2017

Hi All, i am using JIRA 7.2.8 version cuurently. I want to export my issues into PDF format. But unfortunately it is missing here. I can only find Word, XML and Printable options only. I had found a 3rd party pugin, which is "PDF Exporter". By installing this i am able to get "Export to PDF" option. But it is bit expenssive. So, please suggest me any other solution to this issue.

Best Regards,

Ravi

1 answer

1 vote
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2017

Hi Ravi,

Can you provide the Atlassian marketplace link for the plugin which you are using.

I would suggest this plugin for anything to do with PDF s in jira "

PDF View Plugin for JIRA (PDF Exporter)

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2017
Ravi Kumar June 9, 2017

Hi Tarun,

Thanks for your reply.

I too downloaded the same plugin from the same link. And this fulfills my requirement. But this is cost effective. This plugin cost is almost $3950.

So i am looking for any other solution, which i can say from Jira backend configurations point of view or anything else...

Regards,

Ravi

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 9, 2017

Out of box JIRA doesn't support pdf export, this is another plugin , this is free for a single issue PDF - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/andreymarkelov-atlas-plugins.templator/server/overview 

Easy Issue Templates

Ravi Kumar June 9, 2017

Tarun,

I am not able to open this link.

Could you please check and share the working link...

or else, give me the name of that plugin...

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 9, 2017

I have added the name of the plugin - "Easy Issue Templates"

Ravi Kumar June 9, 2017

Ok Fine....I will check it out....Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events