How to download JIRA presentation template

Nikhita Batra May 3, 2022

Hi there, 

I wanted to download "Make the case for Jira Software Data Center with this presentation template", for which I entered all the required details twice but haven't got the template yet. 

Thanks

3 answers

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2022

Hello @Nikhita Batra ,

Checking this out I am not seeing anything that would be blocking this from completing, I would recommend checking your spam folder as a first step to see if it was blocked and make sure your mail server is not blocking the content. 

The email containing the download link will be coming from is:

Team Atlassian <team@eml.atlassian.com>

Either check the mail logs to see if you can see any mentions in the logs or reach out to your company's email admin to do the same if you do not have access to the mail server.

Additionally, I just want to verify if you are using a registered domain and not using a public account such as a Gmail address.  As using a Gmail address you should be seeing an error when attempting to submit the download request noting:

Please enter your business email address. This form does not accept addresses from gmail.com

Regards,
Earl

Nikhita Batra May 4, 2022

Hi @Earl McCutcheon 

Thanks for the help.. I've got the file.. It was in the junk folder. 

But i was looking for a business case ppt that would explain Jira as a software we can use for project management. Explain how Jira works. 

If there's anything like that, it'll be a great help

Like # people like this
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 5, 2022

Hi @Nikhita Batra ,

Thanks for the confirmation I'm glad to hear the file was located.

As for information on using Jira software for Project management that topic goes wide and deep really fast, and we have a ton of resources, but I think the following should get you started down the right path:

Each of the above links contains a lot of information individually but also links to other subpages with more conditional approaches.

Check it out and see if it helps out.

Regards,
Earl

Like Deleted user likes this
0 votes

Hi @Jack Brickey 

Yes that is the document I'm looking for but haven't received yet.. It has been 3 days now.. 

Is there any way I can get it soon? 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2022

Hi @Nikhita Batra ,

for the benefit of others you are speaking of this document template - business-case-jira-software-presentation .

I just gave it a try and I too have not immediately seen. It may take a bit of time but would expect it to be immediate. I will escalate to see if an Atlassian can assist.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2022

Hi @Nikhita Batra ,

as an update I did receive mine. I assume you did as well? 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2022

I would recommend trying to resubmit. Mine came across within 30 minutes.

Hi, 

I have submitted thrice in last three days.. but didn't receive. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2022

Just hang tight. As I have escalated I expect and Atlassian will stop by this thread and address it for you. In the meantime be sure to check your junk mail.

Suggest an answer