How to down-customize cards in my Board?

Stefan Roloff January 14, 2020

Hello,

I want to customize the view of my JIRA Board and therefore want to REMOVE some shown fields like e.g. the priority field.

Any idea on how to do this?

Do I need a special role/permission for this?

Regards,

Stefan

1 answer

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2020

Hello @Stefan Roloff ,

In Classic project or Next-gen project ?

How can I distinguish between these 2?

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2020

The next-gen project page has a logo at the bottom left.

left.png

According to your picture I guess its classic 

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 14, 2020
  • Go to ••• > Board settings and click Card layout.
  • Add or delete fields as desired.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/customizing-cards-764478020.html

layout.png

Thx, I found that already. But I want to REMOVE a field (icon for priority middle left and empty story points field bottom right). There are no added fields here, but it seems to be in the "standard layout" of the card.

Anmerkung 2020-01-14 112906.png

Samil Salman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 4, 2020

I have been looking to do the same but it seems like there are no options for disabling a `standard` field from the card layout.

Suggest an answer