How to display JIRA's restricted comments in different color?

Bambang Hadipraptomo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 23, 2015

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring the look and feel of your JIRA applications

JIRA's comment can be restricted to a certain Project Role (Group). Can we configure these restricted comments to display in different color?

2 answers

0 votes
Bambang Hadipraptomo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 14, 2016

Hi @Gabrielle Bautista [ACP-JA],

Thanks for your suggestion. Seems it had been [requested earlier|https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-15055], but closed due to lack of interest. Any clue how to re-open the vote? (I have put a comment, not sure if can be seen by anyone though).

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2016

It will be seen by everyone and Atlassian. You may also open up a new ticket and link this ticket for their reference.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2015

You may want to send a "New Feature" to Atlassian about it (support.atlassian.com)

Suggest an answer