How to desable user admin notification

serge calderara
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2021

Dear all,

We have users which are part of site admin and org admin

Is there a way on Jira cloud to configure system notification for admin users ?

Could not find any settings for that

regards

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2021

there isn't a system notification config. notifications are done based upon a notification scheme in projects. if you don't want to be notified then just ensure that you are not in a role/group that gets notified. 

serge calderara
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2021

Hello thanks for your reply @Jack Brickey ,

I am not talking about project notification but system notification.

Does it means system user receive by default notification event if there a not part of any projects role/group ?

regards

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2021

sorry, can you give an example of a system notification?

serge calderara
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 27, 2021

here is an exemple of so called system notification

User xxxxx has just joined mysite.atlassian.net. 

User xxx , and anyone else who signs up to your site, will have access to your default applications and consume a seat in  your licence :

• Jira Software
  • Confluence
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 27, 2021

Those are security notifications, you do not want to turn them off.

serge calderara
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 27, 2021

I was looking if we can define which kind of security or other system notification we want to receive , but I guess it is not possible correct ?

0 votes
Jenine
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 22, 2024

Is there a way, at least, to change the email address theses notifications go to? An email is sent each time a customer creates a portal-only account.

Suggest an answer