How to customize text in 4.4.1?

Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2011

Does anyone how to customize text (like changing priorities to severities) like we can in 4.3.4? I cant find it via search or google or anywhere .

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
MinC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2011
1 vote
Jo-Anne MacLeod
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 29, 2011

the language file still appears to be under the WEB-INF\lib folder. Are you not seeing them?

0 votes
Bill Yerkes October 7, 2011

I believe I've found the file, straight up in \atlassian-jira\WEB-INF\classes\com\atlassian\jira\web\action\JiraWebActionSupport.properties

I just made one edit to it that showed up in the UI, so...

0 votes
Bill Yerkes October 7, 2011

The instructions linked in the first answer are incorrect as they refer to non-existent files or locations in my 4.4.1 distro. Could someone please take a look as this is a gating factor in my upgrade.

Suggest an answer