How to customize email template content for email notification in JIRA?

Karmen Cheung March 28, 2016

How to customize email template content for email notification in JIRA?

6 answers

3 votes
Elifcan Cakmak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2016
Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 3, 2016

That is only for Server customers. That will not work for Cloud customers.

Like # people like this
QA September 16, 2019

I have seen the answer below.  

Thanks 

QA September 16, 2019

Apart the plugins, if I enable other languages (ITA for example) are the automated answers written in that language or take the language of the browser? 

Thanks for answering

1 vote
salihzett March 17, 2021

If this is not possible now, then Atlassian should make this possible? maybe? I mean, it would be good.

1 vote
Vladimir Horev _Raley_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2016

You can customize everything in email using our add-on

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.vacom.jirassimo/cloud/overview

Aleksandr Zaldak
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 1, 2018

It’s still unbelievable how in 2018 there is no simple email template edit capabilities in crappy jira cloud software.

It’s really sad to see companies like Atlassian set a ala standard this days. Confluence is another nightmare to deal with.

Like # people like this
QA September 16, 2019

Hi Vlad,

Nothing free? this is a paid plugin

thanks 

0 votes
Baris Er
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 15, 2021

What i have experienced for now is that questions like "is there a simple way" - Atlassian says no. Thats unbelievable. 

0 votes
Justin Walsh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 6, 2016

I want to know this as well...just want to put static content in it

0 votes
Karmen Cheung March 30, 2016

Is there any simple way to do that?

Suggest an answer