How to create filter to show number of tickets moved back from Ready FOR QA to In Progress

Mohammad Alghezzawi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 4, 2022

I'd like to track what percent of tickets were moved from one status (eg, READY FOR QA ) back to another status (IN PROGRESS) during a specific sprint.

I would like to do this using JIRA only without any additional plugins.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2022

Hey @Mohammad Alghezzawi 

We can try a JQL like this: status changed from (A) to (B) and sprint = <sprint_name>.

In your case query will be status changed from ("READY FOR QA") to ("IN PROGRESS") and sprint = "Provide Sprint name here".

This query should return all the tickets that were moved to "IN PROGRESS" from "READY FOR QA" in the particular sprint name you provide.

Hope this helps !!

Regards,

Vishwas

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2022

Hi @Mohammad Alghezzawi -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

To add to what @Vishwas suggests, please look at this documentation to learn more about advanced JQL queries, such as you have requested:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-operators/

Kind regards,
Bill

Like Vishwas likes this

Suggest an answer