How to create an issue in complete mode?

guanlin_liang March 4, 2020

Hi, I used Jira to build up a business project.but in user-friendly aspect I met a problem in Creating issues.

未命名.pngWhen I pressed "create an issue" by clicking mouse, It would only show up a simple topic input  field.

But when I pressed "C", It would show up a complete issue creating interface :未命名1.png

How do I change the setting to creating an issue in complete mode by both clicking mouse  and pressing "C"?

PS: My another project can do this, and I did not know how I make it.

1 answer

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2020

Hello @guanlin_liang ,

I noticed that you mentioned that your other project is in line with your expectations, which one is also a Business project? Or a software project?

guanlin_liang March 5, 2020

Yes, both of them are Business project. But only the one I modified most of the field  by myself (not preset) is in my expectation.

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2020

Hi @guanlin_liang ,

Please modify the project field scheme, set at least one field as required,such as Description.

Suggest an answer