How to crack Jira software

سید مصطفی مرتضوی December 24, 2019

Hi 

I installed Jira on my computer and gave other friends access
But But I can't restore the backup
I get this error related to a license
Please explain in the picture how can I crack the Jira software?

Thankful

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2019

So, "crack" in English is a very bad phrase to use in a question.  It has a lot of meanings, but when it comes to computers, it suggests "I want to do bad things with your security".

I will ignore that for now, as the rest of your question suggests you are trying to do something and got a bit lost, not that you want to "crack" anything.

But we need more information.

• What does "installed Jira on my computer" mean?  What,exactly, have you installed?
  • What errors are you seeing when you say "I can't restore the backup"?
  • What error are you getting "related to licence"?
سید مصطفی مرتضوی December 25, 2019

I installed the software on the server
I installed this software in Iran
Please guide how can I restore the backup?
I get the following error when trying to restore the backup

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 25, 2019

There's no error here.

Restoring a backup should be as simple as "log in as an admin, go to the 'backup and restore' option, click restore, and give it the location of the backup file"

سید مصطفی مرتضوی December 25, 2019

Error text:
This license is invalid. Please double-check that you have entered it correctly, and contact Support if the issue continues.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 25, 2019

At what point does this error occur?

Suggest an answer