How to combine multiple team managed and company managed projects into one board

preeti_khodiyar May 15, 2023

I have multiple team managed and couple of company managed projects. I need to combine them all for senior management to get the ability to see all products across the lifecycle from all boards i.e. those not yet allocated, what is being worked on now, what is planned in roadmap and when. 

I have tried creating a new company managed project based on existing projects but it seems to bring in only the company managed projects and not the team based ones. Is there a way to combine all the projects in a single board.

Would appreciate your help/ideas. Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Dam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2023

Hi @preeti_khodiyar 

As Agile board are based on a JQL filter in Jira, you can build and save your own JQL filter using the projects you want and need. Then when you want to create a board (scrum or kanban) you can choose the option "Board from an existing Saved Filter", and your board will be created using the filter you provided ;) 

here is the doc on how to configure an agile board: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-a-company-managed-board/ 

I hope this help. 

Dam.

preeti_khodiyar May 15, 2023

Thanks Dam, it worked! :)

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer