How to check all the issues that we have worked on so far?

Pooja Satija July 6, 2019

I wan't to see the list of issues that I have worked on from January till date. 
What is the process to have that list?

3 answers

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2019

Hi @Pooja Satija 

You can try the below JQL.

worklogAuthor = currentUser() and worklogDate >= startOfYear()

Let me know if you have any questions! 

Regards, 

Brittany Wispell

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2019

@Pooja Satija 

You can do something like this to get everything you are involved in

worklogAuthor = currentUser() and worklogDate >= startOfYear() OR status changed TO "Start Progress" by *you* 

Like # people like this
Namra Rehman Murtazai January 13, 2022

@Brittany Wispell Thank you. It worked.

Like Brittany Wispell likes this
0 votes
Julio B December 5, 2022

Hello,

I want to use worklogAuthor to filter the work of some poeple of my team when using TimeSheet report.

I use TimeSheet report with a group filter called "AllTeam" but I want to show time registration worked only by some specific members, so I add to TimeSheet report al filter called "subset".

"subset" filter is just: worklogAuthor in (john) (yes, only one person at the moment, but could be more in the future).

The problem is that TimeSheet report returns John hours (correct), but also the hours worked by other people of the team on the issues John had worked. 

Does anybody know why this is happening?

0 votes

Thanks @Brittany Wispell 
The workLog Author searches only in the Assignee and Reporter part. 
What would be the query if we want to search if I have worked on the JIRAs and re-assigned or submitted it for review to someone else in the team.

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 6, 2019

The worklogAuthor shows anything that you have logged time to whether it is assigned to you or not. 

You can also use something like:    assignee was currentUser()  

currentUser() when searching in JQL will show anything specific to you. 

You can also add something like: assignee was currentUser() and status was "Awaiting approval" 

Change the "Awaiting Approval" to the status before you put the ticket into Review.

I just make it "Start Progress" and not logged the time so assignee and workLog Author is not giving me all the tickets so far. 
Is there any other field as well from where I can track on how many tickets I started working on?

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 6, 2019

Hi @Pooja Satija 

Try this: 

status changed TO "Start Progress" by *you* 

:) 

(worklogDate >= "01/01/19" AND assignee=currentUser() ) OR status changed TO "In Progress" BY currentUser()
This worked ! 
Thanks @Brittany Wispell  :)

Like # people like this
Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 6, 2019

Wonderful! You're very welcome!

Suggest an answer