How to change 'Create' button Value to 'Create Draft' using JS in announcement banner?

Shreya Rawal April 20, 2015

I am trying to change the value of 'Create' button while creating an issue to 'Create Draft'. This is the snippet from page source that I intend to edit. 

<input accesskey="s" class="aui-button" id="issue-create-submit" name="Create" title="Press Alt+s to submit this form" type="submit" value="Create">

Thanks!! smile

2 answers

0 votes
Shreya Rawal April 23, 2015

image2015-4-23 10:16:49.png

Shreya Rawal April 23, 2015

This is the button that need to be changed to Create Draft

0 votes
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2015

hi there,

Do you have to do it through JavaScript? Are you trying to condition it or something?

You could always use the InProduct translation for JIRA plugin to "translate" Create Issue to Create Draftsmile

Cheers

Shreya Rawal April 20, 2015

Hi Matheus.

No condition, I just want the button to say 'Create Draft' instead of 'Create'

I am using InProduct translation but I am not able to edit the value for this button. Here is what I see when I try to do it:

image2015-4-20 17:5:40.png

Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2015

Do you mean the Create Issue button in the top, or in the form itself?

Shreya Rawal April 21, 2015

Hi Matheus, No, it's the one at the bottom of the screen when you enter the values in fields and click on Create to submit the issue. Thanks, Shreya

Suggest an answer