How to calculate total sprints coutnt by Pi, team, vendor and assignee

chanda kumari
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 1, 2024
  • I am working on a project where i am using jira, we have around 20 teams and four vendors, i want to know how u can calculate the performance of developers by pi, sprint, vendors, and assingre using total sprints and total story points delivered 

3 answers

1 vote
Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 3, 2024

Hi @chanda kumari 👋

You can do it with 
Time in Status. in a different ways. First one can be pivot feature, where you customise your reports. 

Знімок екрана 2024-04-29 о 19.32.45.png

For Tim and Robert summary is not open, so you can see sum of SP, for Mykola you can see SP for his each task. 

Another way can be
 "Assignee Time Report" which shows you how long each assignee has been working on each issue. Additionally, in the "Total" column, you can find the total time each person has spent on each issue.

Знімок екрана 2024-05-02 о 17.08.48.png

Also with add-on, you have the power to tailor your team's work schedule, ensuring that the calculation is based solely on productive working hours.

Frame 1021.png

Dashboards gadgets feature will keep your finger on the pulse and track team productivity in real-time.

Frame 1028.png

Add-on have 30-day free trial, free up to the 10 users and developed by my team. 

I hope you find this helpful 🚀 

0 votes
Gizem Gökçe _OBSS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 3, 2024

Hello @chanda kumari ,

Welcome to the community!

In order to measure and understand your team members productivity, I can recommend Timepiece (formerly Time in Status) ,the oldest and leading "Time in Status" app in Atlassian Marketplace which is developed by my team at OBSS, has a report type that will meet your need.  Our app is available for both Jira Cloud, and Data Center. 

Timepiece mainly allows you to see how much time each issue spent on each status or each assigneeYou can combine the time for multiple statuses to get metrics like Issue Age, Cycle Time, Lead Time, Resolution Time etc.

You can easily use your predefined sprints as filter type and you can create reports calculated specially for your sprints.

Filter Types Sprint.png

For all numeric report types, you can calculate averages and sums of those durations grouped by the issue fields you select. For example total in-progress time per customer or average resolution time per sprint, week, month, issuetype, request type, etc. The ability to group by parts of dates (year, month, week, day, hour) or sprints is particularly useful here since it allows you to compare different time periods or see the trend. Sprint Report.png

The app calculates its reports using already existing Jira issue histories so when you install the app, you don't need to add anything to your issue workflows and you can get reports on your past issues as well.

Timepiece reports can be accessed through its own reporting page, dashboard gadgets, and issue view screen tabs. All these options can provide both calculated data tables and charts. And the app has a REST API so you can get the reports from Jira UI or via REST. Also you can export the reports in to various formats easily. 

Visit Timepiece (formerly Time in Status) to explore how our JIRA add-on can revolutionize your metrics measurement process. Enjoy a 30-day free trial to experience the full range of features. Also our app is free up to 10 users.

If you wish, you can also schedule a live demo. We will provide a comprehensive overview of the application and address any inquiries you may have.

Hope it helps,

Gizem

0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
May 2, 2024

Hi @chanda kumari

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You can try Reports - Charts and Graphs for Jira Dashboard app developed by our team to create various reports, charts and graphs for your Jira projects.

• You can create custom, flexible and colorful bar charts and table views for any data you want/need. As data source, you can choose Projects or Saved Filters or Advanced (JQL).
  • You can set X axis to be any parameter like Created(month), Assignee, Sprint, Fix Versions etc.
  • You can set Y axis to be any parameter like number of issues, sum of remaining estimates, average of story points etc.
  • You can group your data on any field(Sprint, Status, Assignee, Component, Project etc.) you want.
  • You can choose various date ranges like All Time, Last Year, Last 3 Months, Last 6 Months etc.
  • You can modify existing Segments or add new segments.
  • You can order the results by drag and drop.

Here is our live demo dashboard where you can see and modify sample reports and play with them. For your case, you can have a look at the Sum of Story Points by Sprint and Assignee Report below.

Sum of Story Points by Sprint and Assignee.png

For more detail, you can have a look at Reports - Charts and Graphs for Jira How to Videos and How to Create Custom and Flexible Reports, Charts and Graphs in Jira article.

If you are looking for a completely free solution, you can try the limited version Reports - Charts and Graphs for Jira Dashboard Free.

If you have any questions, feel free to schedule a demo with us.

Hope it helps.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events