How to bulk delete Workflows and Schemes?

Hey All! 

My company has recently undergone a process of cleaning up our Jira including deleting old inactive workflows and schemes. We have 100+ old workflows that can be deleted but doing so manually is taking forever. Is there a way to bulk delete workflows and schemes? I was unable to find an option. 

Cheers!

Nick.

1 answer

0 votes

There is no bulk delete, as there's an assumption that admins clean up after themselves as they go.

Hi,

I think the only way to do this is with a script. With your title i think you have already seen this page, if it's not the case:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/JIRA-questions/How-to-bulk-delete-Inactive-Draft-workflows/qaq-p/403845

This describe the only way i know to bulk delete inactive workflow and inactive scheme.

If you want the script to work, you have to be sure that none of the inactive workflow are in a draft scheme.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

21,383 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you