Please share the automation procedure to close tickets in JIRA service desk cloud if there is no response for a week.
There seems to be plugin available for JIRA Server and not for cloud.
There is an open Suggestion/Feature Request titled Automation to comment then close a ticket when no response for this behavior. Please vote on the issue to add impact.
In the comment section there is a workaround that my work for you:
We've implemented this using automation rules and SLAs.
We have three SLAs:
Follow up - 4 days
Follow up - 14 days
Resolve - no response
Each of these start counting time when entered status is waiting for customer, and stop counting time when "Comment: by customer".
The automation then fires when each of those SLAs breaches. For the first two, a comment is added and, for the last one, the issue is transitioned to resolved.
Hopefully this helps.
Here's what you can do with existing JSD functionality. It's not the most elegant solution, not by a long shot but it works:
1) Create an SLA metric, say 'Issue uptime', and configure it to start whenever your agents post a comment for a customer and end when a customer posts a comment. Alternatively you can configure it to start when your issue enters a corresponding status if your project is configured to change issue statuses on comments.
2) Set a target for this metric to 168h (1 week)
3) Create a workflow transition that leads to your "Closed" status. If needed hide it from users using a corresponding condition and add a post-function to set a resolution.
4) Create an automation rule, which will trigger when the above SLA metric is at risk (30m remaining). Make this rule execute the transition you've created and if needed post a comment and/or send an email to your customer.
Hope this helps
I would like to get a notification through the automation, just like you described
But I would like to set my SLAs in the following way:
- When no changes are made after a status changed, the SLA timer should start. (e.g 8h)
- But when the status does change, it should not stop. It should just pause.
- The only way to stop an SLA is by closing the ticket.
How can I set an SLA metric that supports Starting AND Stopping the timer when changing from one status to another?
I tried to put all Statuses from a certain workflow on both, Start and Stop. Obviously that did not work..
Maybe you have a solution? Thanks and best Regards
Hey Atlassian community, I am a PM on the Bitbucket Cloud team and I am excited to share that we just released an improvement to the Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud integration. With the newly im...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs