How to add test steps and pre conditions while creating an issue "Test" through REST API in jira

Sri Sandhya May 8, 2023

I need an end point to create entire Test case management with these features:

• Create test steps
  • create pre conditions
  • Link test cases to associated test  stories

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2023

Hi @Sri Sandhya 

Which app do you use for test management? Zephyr? Xray? Another?

Sri Sandhya May 8, 2023

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_

I am using X-ray app

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2023
Sri Sandhya May 9, 2023

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ 

I used that documentation, still facing 404 error. 

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 9, 2023
Sri Sandhya May 15, 2023

Yes @Alex Koxaras _Relational_

I didn't authenticate on that time. Later I checked with my JIRA admin, then I came to know that.

Thanks @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ 

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2023

This question should go to "Jira" and should not use the tag "confluence-cloud".

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2023

@Aron Gombas _Midori_ you could move the issue without commenting on it. I've moved it to Jira questions.

Like # people like this
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2023

Oh, I didn't realize that, thanks!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events