How to add newly created dashboard to all users favorite list?

Raghava December 12, 2013

After creating and sharing a dashboard to groups/users. It will be a pain to ask every one to search this dashboard which is shared and select it as favorite to show up in the dashboard list. So i amlooking for an option where i can make the dashboard shared as favorite for all users. This way it shows up in the dashboard list to select.

2 answers

0 votes
rambabu patina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2013
0 votes
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2013

Jira does not provide such feature , but there is a plugin which can do this . https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/de.catworkx.jira.plugins.services.dashboard_distribution

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 12, 2013

You are on OnDemand so you cant use this plugin .

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2013

Mizan's right here, there's also the option to do it with the script-runner, which is also not available to OnDemand users.

I'd caution you against doing it though - people who invest time in making their dashboards work for them don't want someone else interfering. The one and only time I ever used a script to do this got a number of incidents raised and an edict handed down that we were never to do it again.

Suggest an answer