How to add TemplateRenderer in my plugin.

Alex Di April 24, 2013

i add in pom.xml dependency

<dependency>
  <groupId>com.atlassian.templaterenderer</groupId>
  <artifactId>atlassian-template-renderer-api</artifactId>
  <version>1.3.1</version>
  <scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

but i can't find packadge

com.atlassian.templaterenderer

and i can't use

TemplateRenderer

help, please. how add lib to project?

4 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Di April 25, 2013

I use intelliJ. After add dependency to pom i called atlas-run for downloading library. I als updated project...

helped call "atlas-mvn idea:idea"

Thanks

Tyler B [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2014

Ran into this issue while trying to follow "Creating An Admin Configuration Form" tutorial. Worked for me on eclipse following the commands below.

atlas-run

atlas-mvn eclipse:eclipse

Thanks!

possibly June 10, 2014

Ran into this issue while following this tutorial. I use Eclipse and was able to fix using the following commands:

atlas-run

And then refreshing my project in Eclipse by right clicking my project in the Project Explorer and selecting Refresh (hotkey: f5)

kumaravelkandhan July 2, 2021

It worked for me too.

Thanks.

2 votes
pushpendra paliwal July 10, 2014

have to run this after every new dependency

1 vote
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2013

That looks fine to me. I checked out plugins and looks like what you have there. What IDE are you using? Does it just need to refresh the project or something?

Florin Manaila
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2013

Eclipse definitely needs a reimport (mvn eclipse:eclipse) of the prject when changing dependencies. IDEA should be able to pick them up on the fly. Don't know about others though.

0 votes
Eduardo cardona (PSL) May 16, 2013

thanks, thanks.

Suggest an answer