How to add Create linked issue "Assignee" and the "Priority" to the screen? Edited

How to add Create linked issue "Assignee" and the "Priority" to the screen?

3 answers

0 votes

What is a "Create linked issue Contractor and Priority"?

There is a screen Create corrupted issue. I need to add to it the "Assignee" and the "Priority"

0 votes

So nothing to do with "linked issues"

Log in as an administrator, go to the project header and down into the "issue type screen schemes" to go find the "create" screen for the issue type.  You'll be able to add the assignee and priority fields in there.

2017-07-30_21-59-05.png

I have only this there. And how to knit with a screen "Create linked issue"

2017-07-30_22-02-29.png

Ah, I think I understand what you're asking.  I am sorry, I misunderstood before.

"Create linked issue" is a function for creating an issue linked to the current one.  It uses the "create" screen you have set for the issue being created. 

The "associate screen" you have pictured is only listing view and edit because you already has the "create" screen set up,

The screen for creating a query is always Assignee and Priority. The Create linked screen does not have these fields. And after creation, you must always assign Assignee. That's what I need.

As I said already, the "create linked" screen uses the screen you have set up for the project and issue type you are trying to use the function to create.

You need to revise the fields on the "create" screen for the project/issuetype you are trying to create the issue in.

You got me confused. You can show in the screenshots how to edit the creation screen "Create linked issue"

2017-07-31_18-32-26.jpg

Yes.  That screen is what you get when you click "create linked issue".  It is the "create" screen for the project and issue type you select.

So, You need to revise the fields on the "create" screen for the project/issuetype you are trying to create the issue in.

I created a tab in the query creation screen. This tab does not appear when you Create linked issue. Why is it so? It is on the query creation screen.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Jira

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,090 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you