How to Integrate Atlassian ChatOps Plugin for Jira Data Center

Baig mirza Arfath EXT
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 2, 2024

Hello, Atlassian Community,

I'm seeking advice on integrating a ChatOps solution with Jira Data Center. I've explored various options and even integrated the "Jira Server for Microsoft Teams Connector," but it doesn't cover my requirements. I need a solution that allows us to:

• Initiate a teams conversation from a Jira ticket by redirecting users to MS Teams.
  • Add that entire conversation in Teams as comments on the particular Jira issues

Given that Atlassian ChatOps does this same thing for Jira Cloud, I'm interested in knowing whether Atlassian plans to add Jira Data Center as a supported application 

I'd also like to ask the community for recommendations on:

• Any third-party plugins or custom solutions that work with Jira Data Center and Microsoft Teams.

If anyone has implemented a similar setup or knows of any upcoming support for Jira Data Center in Atlassian ChatOps plugins, I'd appreciate your insights and suggestions.

Thank you in advance for your help. Looking forward to hearing from the community.

Best regards,

Arfath Mirza

0 answers

Suggest an answer