How to Change the Email Template

ServiceDesk February 21, 2018

I am using JIRA Service Desk on Cloud.  How can I change the email template when an Issue is Assigned? I attached the email notification screenshot that I receive.Email Notification.PNG

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steve Thornhill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2018

You could look at JEMHC to enhance the functionality of the email system for cloud.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.javahollic.jira.jemh-ui/cloud/support

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2018

@Steve Thornhill - thanks for pointing to that app, I didn't know it yet

Steve Thornhill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2018

It can take a little while to get used to the configuration, but it is a very powerful addition to JIRA.

ServiceDesk February 21, 2018

Thanks Steve and Thomas for your feedback.   Will definitely look at JEMHC as an alternative.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2018

Hi Mike,

this is not possible. There is an issue for that, but it was closed as "Won't fix":

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-7266

0 votes
Deleted user April 3, 2018

We've also experienced this problem. It's a shame that many of the needs for properly using Atlassian for customer support are not currently supported despite the community requesting it and several open support tickets on the issue across all email templates. 

Suggest an answer