How get inmformation about users and projects with open tasks assigned to user

mgorokhova August 23, 2015

Tell me, please, is there a gadget for JIRA desktop or any report that would be display all jira users and all projects in which the each user has open tasks assigned to him? I want to get information such as: User1: Project1, Project2, projekt3. User2 - Project 1, Project 2, etc. without specific tasks. Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2015

Not quite, because you don't search for projects, only issues.  But, run a filter for "all issues I want to report on" to start with (you may want to exclude closed issues for example).  Save it, and then use it in dashboard gadgets.

If you're running this for "all the stuff assigned to me", a simple filter statistics gadget will do it - use your filter and select the "project" field.  You'll get a bar chart showing how many issues you have assigned in each project.  For everyone, try the 2d filter gadget instead, selecting assignee and project as the axes.  It'll be big and clunky, but it'll answer the question.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events