How do i see all issue linked to a specific issue type

Scott Federman February 10, 2021

I have a project that contains an issue type called "model" and has linked risks and blockers issue types (not sub tasks) I want to see a list of all models and only the risks and blockers linked to those models. Is there a way to do that without using link type? we have a ton of link types for automation purposes.

1 answer

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2021

Native JQL does not allow you to do nested queries, like show me all models and linked issues to those. You would need an app like Scriptrunner or JQL tricks, I have used both of these apps in the past to get a similar list. If you search the Marketplace there might be other apps that can also provide you with that information.

Scott Federman February 10, 2021

@Mikael Sandberg I agree. I have a number of plugins but including scriptrunner but i can only seem to pull issues by link type.  

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2021

If you have Scriptrunner this query should return the list:

issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("issuetype in (risks, blockers)")

Suggest an answer