• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do i see all issue linked to a specific issue type

I have a project that contains an issue type called "model" and has linked risks and blockers issue types (not sub tasks) I want to see a list of all models and only the risks and blockers linked to those models. Is there a way to do that without using link type? we have a ton of link types for automation purposes.

1 answer

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg Community Leader Feb 10, 2021

Native JQL does not allow you to do nested queries, like show me all models and linked issues to those. You would need an app like Scriptrunner or JQL tricks, I have used both of these apps in the past to get a similar list. If you search the Marketplace there might be other apps that can also provide you with that information.

@Mikael Sandberg I agree. I have a number of plugins but including scriptrunner but i can only seem to pull issues by link type.  

Mikael Sandberg Community Leader Feb 10, 2021

If you have Scriptrunner this query should return the list:

issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("issuetype in (risks, blockers)")

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you