How do all three pieces integrate with each other?

Steve Connelly October 7, 2015

We are currently using JIRA for development and IT and our service desk uses Web Helpdesk and our business teams use Live Person. We are looking for a tool that will allow each team to work independently and yet assign tickets to other teams as needed.

Can this bee done with these three tools? do they talk to each other? is there interoperability?

The documentation I have seen so far does not address this.

Note, your selections below will force me to categorize this question in a fundamentally misleading way.

2 answers

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 4, 2020

@Steve Connelly  So finally, how did you provide a solution ? 

Welcome to provide your success story

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Jira-and-LivePerson-integration/qaq-p/1291320

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2015

I see what you mean about the labels - JIRA is right, but servicedesk may be misleading. I'd drop those two and add web_helpdesk and live_person. That's unless you mean "Could I move to JIRA Service Desk and drop Web Helpdesk and/or Live Person"? FWIW, I've not seen any specific integration between them, but JIRA does have a REST interface that could be hooked up, and the vendors may have their own add-ons for JIRA.

Suggest an answer