How do Import from Pivotal Tracker on Jira Cloud

When I try an follow the doc on importing from Pivotal Tracker I get stuck when I get to the JIRA import wizard which only shows CSV, Trello, JSON and "None of these" (which sends me to CSV...).

It looks like I'm missing a lot of options.

See attached...Capture.PNG

Any idea?

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Martin,

I took a look at my Cloud instance and I see I don't have a lot of options I have in Server either.  I saw the Importing data from Pivotal Tracker and there is a disclaimer there now that says support for Pivotal Tracker has been removed.

There is a statement from JIRA Product Manager in JRACLOUD-66863.  Please take a moment to read it. 

You can also find a workaround provided by Support in the last comment on the page.

At this time the recommended import method is via csv and thetThe Pivotal site has directions to prepare a csv file for import.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

26,178 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you