How do I tell if I have any "classic" boards

I would like to change the jira.projectkey.pattern to allow numbers in the project keys. There is the restriction "If you use JIRA Agile and you are using the Classic Boards, do not change JIRA's default project key format as the Classic Boards only support this key format."

When I go in to "manage boards", the only board types listed are "Scrum" and "Kanban". Does this mean I don't have any classic boards and I can make the change to jira.projectkey.pattern?

thx,

Karla

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey there,

Follow these steps to view your enabled projects in the Admin panel:

You can achieve this by disabling the corresponding menu item plugin modules.

1. Go to Add-Ons/Plugins
  2. Find GreenHopper in the list
  3. Click on the link that mentiones the number of enabled modules. This will expand a list with all plugin modules shipped with GreenHopper.

Source

Hopefully that helps!

There are no greenhopper plugins. Does that in some way answer my question?

Did you try applying this to JIRA Agile on the lefthand side, under "Enabled Projects"? There it should show you classic-board-enabled-projects.

When I open "Enabled Projects" I see two windows. "Project List" on the left that has all of our projects listed. And "JIRA Agile Projects" on the right which is empty. Does that mean I have no classic boards?

Correct! If you had Classic-enabled boards, they would be on the right side.

Thanks a ton for walking me through this!

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted 8 hours ago in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

22 views 0 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you