• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I show a list of releases on a dashboard?

I need a dashboard gadget  to show releases in a simplified way like below. The data is there on the project, of course, but how can I display this on a dashboard? Or in Confluence? 

image.png

3 answers

Hi,

I have created a custom dashboard gadget that might help you - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219429/status-progress-report-gadget-for-jira

While it does not entirely matches the one you describe, but is similar:

Untitled.png

Hello, and thank you for the response. Could you add Release and Release date to the gadget? That's what I need for this user.  

Unfortunately, it is not configurable in such way.

Thank you. I'm logging this as a bug in Jira. 

Let me try custom dashboard you created, and will see how it goes up.

Thanks for the help.

Mike

This is outstanding thank you. Easy to use and configurable enough to get a reasonable view of what you need without being too complex.

Hi,

We develop a commercial app called Ronin Dashboards for Jira (about to launch the Confluence version) that provides a gadget to display releases:

Releases.png

And you can display releases from your current Jira instance, or you could also display releases from external Jira instances (just configuring a new datasource).

Ping me if you have questions gorka at roninpixels dot com

Regards

That looks nice. I need to report releases across multiple projects by quarter. Thank you!

Coming in the next release!

I am also having the same question, so instead of posting a new question, I am watching this thread and looking for an answer.

Best,

Mike

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you