How do I set up a user so they can only review Billing information?

Wayne Sheridan June 1, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Manage users and groups

How do I set up a user so they can only review Billing information?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2016

What billing information?  Something you've built in JIRA, Tempo (or other billing addon) stuff?  Or do you mean your Atlassian account that is used to pay for your Cloud install?

The latter

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2016

Ok, that interface is quite simple - a person is either a billing contact or they are not.  There's no layered permissions there.

Ok, so how do I set a user up to be a billing contact only?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2016

Log in, go to the accounts section and add a new user as a billing contact.  They'll need an Atlassian account.

Wayne Sheridan June 5, 2016

I go to user management and when creating a new user it only gives  me the option of JIRA and Confluence, please give me additional directions.

Thank you

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 5, 2016

That's the user management in your system.  You need to look at your my.Atlassian account

Wayne Sheridan June 5, 2016

So, I need to set the user up on an Atlassian account?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 5, 2016

Yes

Wayne Sheridan June 6, 2016

Hi Nic, all done and thank you for your patience.and help.

W.

Suggest an answer