How do I set up a user so they can only review Billing information?

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Manage users and groups

How do I set up a user so they can only review Billing information?

1 answer

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes

What billing information?  Something you've built in JIRA, Tempo (or other billing addon) stuff?  Or do you mean your Atlassian account that is used to pay for your Cloud install?

Ok, that interface is quite simple - a person is either a billing contact or they are not.  There's no layered permissions there.

Ok, so how do I set a user up to be a billing contact only?

Log in, go to the accounts section and add a new user as a billing contact.  They'll need an Atlassian account.

I go to user management and when creating a new user it only gives  me the option of JIRA and Confluence, please give me additional directions.

Thank you

That's the user management in your system.  You need to look at your my.Atlassian account

So, I need to set the user up on an Atlassian account?

Yes

Hi Nic, all done and thank you for your patience.and help.

W.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 25, 2018 in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

423 views 7 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you