How do I see the initial Committed number of tickets in the Active Sprint?

Diana L
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 10, 2021

Hello!

I have an active Sprint and I want to see how many tickets we have initially committed to but there is no option on the board. If I go and click View Issues in Navigation, it brings up tickets in the active sprint, or I can click on issues that have been added after Sprint started but there is no total number of initial Committed tickets displayed anywhere on the platform. I also checked the Sprint Report.. which has no total number of Committed when you have started the Sprint. 

Using: Jira and JIRA Agile = v8.5.9

I think we are using the data center JIRA. 

Thanks!

Diana  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2021

Hello @Diana L 

I use JIRA Cloud so I can't be sure what I say is the same for JIRA server.

You should be able to look at the Burndown Chart for the sprint, change the statistic to Issue Count, and that will show you the count of committed issues at the beginning of the sprint.

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 3.53.07 PM.png

Diana L
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 11, 2021

Hello Trudy. I can see it on the Burndown chart in my JIRA. This great. I can't thank you enough! 

Suggest an answer