How do I query to fetch list of bugs that severity changed between two dates?

Lakshmi Vudum July 5, 2019

Hi All,

I am trying to find the list of bugs whose severity has been changed between two dates.

Help here will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lakshmi.

2 answers

0 votes
Médéric Lefebvre November 10, 2020

Hi Lakshmi, did you finally find how to search tickets using the custom field "Severity" ?

I read that it is possible to use the CustomFieldID of "Severity" but I can't find it :/

0 votes
Manuel Bastardo Castellano
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2019
issuetype = Bug AND priority changed DURING (yyyy-mm-dd, yyyy-mm-dd)

if this help you please accept my answer 

I am looking for severity but not priority.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2019

then just remplace priority (the name for your custom field)

No, it doesn't work that way. It shows as 'History searches do not support the 'Severity' field.'

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2019

Severity is not a field Jira has by default, so it's a custom field  or status i don't know how you defined.  

Suggest an answer